Get 60% OFF on Apple Barrel Paints @GIC Abu Dhabi
Other Supplies you will need
- Wooden fence/pallet surface
- Color laser print/copy of children’s faces
- Crown caps
- Painters tape
- Wooden skewers
- Tiny clothespins
- Hot glue
- Paper towel
- Water basin
- Note for grandparent(s)
- Paint the fence Apple Barrel White using a large flat brush. Allow it to dry.
- Stencil Tape across all pickets. Using a flat brush, paint the top half with Apple Barrel Cloudless. Allow it to dry. Remove tape.
- Trim and paint the skewers in Apple Barrel Parakeet to create stems. Allow it to dry.
- Paint two clothespins per flower in Apple Barrel Parakeet for leaves. Allow it to dry.
- Place crown caps with flat-end (side with logo)facing down on a cloth placed over solid ground. Hammer at an angle to flatten out the cap rim to create a flower shape. Paint with two coats of Apple Barrel Yellow letting the coats dry in between.
- Cut the faces into circles to fit the inside of hammered crown cap. Lightly coat the inside of the crown cap and backside of the image with Mod Podge. Place image at the center and press firmly in place with fingers. Allow it to dry.
- Hot glue the stems to the back of each flower or crown cap. Clip two leaves in various heights to each stem. Applying hot glue to the back of the two leaves attach to the fence by pressing firmly.
- Hot glue two clothespins to hold a personal note. You can enhance the note by painting a border and hearts using a liner brush.
Post from GIC Digital Marketing Team