The D5510 is ready to operate with no set-up required. Sophisticated OCR recognition means hand written notes can be saved as searchable content. You can display content from VGA, Display Port or HDMI input source including tablets*, computers, then take snapshots and start working. Work displayed can be stored temporarily, permanently or deleted. Plug-in external speakers and you can use share sound from the HDMI HDCP port to use the whiteboard as a video display screen.
- Firmware V2.1 includes Skype for Business application plug in
- Large 55 inch, 1080p, full HD LCD screen ensures outstanding display quality
- Flexible screen allows users to write, draw, erase, move, resize and save.
- Open files directly from board in pdf, jpeg, ppt files from usb key or network folder
- Finished work can be printed and stored to USB or network folder as pdf
- Wheeled stand allows easy movement between locations